In Defense of Roosters

In Defense of Roosters

Seedmother DOES NOT ask for donations.

Seedmother is really an artist and commercial illustrator who happens to have an affinity for "chicken life". Chickens inspire my art and I want to share my appreciation of them with others who feel the same way. I have created an array of quality novelty products for the enjoyment of alektorophiles. (I made that up, alektorophobia means fear of chickens so I constructed a logical antonym/neologism).

If that sentiment and my artistic expression strikes your fancy as an effort worth supporting, I appreciate your business. But regardless, please enjoy, read the stories and maybe share a laugh or a tear. The stories are anthropomorphized but largely true, although, I've taken a few liberties with the chronology.

It's best to read the episodes from oldest to newest if this is your first visit.

Fine Art Prints from Seedmother

Seedmother T-shirts

Seedmother doesn't like plastic bags

Natural Fiber Eco bags for carrying all your stuff.
It would be nice if we could just get rid of plastic bags altogether.


buy unique gifts at Zazzle

Seedmother Greeting Cards

Seedmother Stamps

Yes, it's legitimate! Use it to mail your cards.


buy unique gifts at Zazzle

Thursday, April 24, 2008

First Flight

This episode speaks entirely for itself!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is like WAY better than anything on T.V. The chicks on t.v are all stupid and boring.
Just gorgeous photogaphy BTW.

Seedmother said...

it's gratifying to know there is someone out there NOT watching the boobtube.

Glad you are enjoying the story, thanks for watching.